Avoid costly repairs and replacements with routine boat lift maintenance by the Boat Lift Doctor of Palm Coast, Florida. We highly recommend having your lift inspected and maintained every six-months to ensure its always running at peak efficiency.
Our Boat Lift Maintenance Services
Our in-depth programs include:
Detailed inspection reports!
Tighten pile mount bolts | Tighten belts and pulleys | Re-wrap cables, if necessary | Grease worn gears | Grease all bearing points on drive shaft and sheaves |Check sheaves and cables for wear.
• Every 6 months, the bearings & pulleys should be greased with marine grade grease.
• Regulary inspect you lift cables for broken strands or frays. If you notice a fray, give Boat Lift Doctor a call.
• Visually inspect bearings & motors for visible damage or wear.
• Visually inspect all working parts for signs of wear.
• Spray all motor parts with a corrosion prevenative lubricant at least twice a year.
Using the Barge to Set Pilings for a Lift Installation
A recent Boat Lift Install in a Marina using side mount brackets. This allows for the boat slips to share pilings.
"Don't let your lift leave you hanging"
Give us a call today & ask about our service plan to extend the life of your lift.
We are the only business in the area with the experience necessary to repair boat and jet ski lifts. Our crew replaces cables, pulleys, cradles, bunks, and electrical motors.